Course content adapted to suit the needs of the group/business. Can be adapted to suit presentation, seminar, or weekly course.
Aim of the course: to teach a set of awareness, assertiveness, verbal confrontation skills alongside safety strategies & physical skills that enable someone to successfully, avoid, escape, resist & survive a violent attack or crime.
Course content includes.
- Principles of Personal Security
- Developing Personal Security Awareness
- Situational & Threat Awareness
- Perceptions of Crime Vs Reality
- Self-Defence & The Law
- Basic Principles of Self-Defence
- Breakaways & Escape
- Verbal De-Escalation
- Pre-Incident Indicators
- Pre-Emptive Strikes & Distraction Techniques